how to disable pop up blocker on chrome
By default, Chrome will notify you when a pop-up is blocks and give you an option to see it. To turn off pop-up blocker, follow these instructions:
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Content Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).