What is ChromePass?
ChromePass is a simple extension that lets you add a user password manager to Google Chrome. It is effortless to install, works in all current browsers, does not slow down the web page, and is completely free. Here’s how it works.
ChromePass does NOT contain any sensitive information. It’s designed to simplify managing many user password sets and export them to another application such as Windows XP or Mac OS X Leopard. In the latest versions of Chrome, you can export the following from the browser. Settings, Preferences, personal settings, security options, websites, saved passwords, bookmarks, history, and more.
Click “Add password manager” and follow the onscreen instructions to get started. Next, select the “ChromePasswords” tab. A new entry can create for each set if you have more than one set of user passwords (as many do). You need to save it in the Chrome Passwords folder on your computer. Once this is done, click on the “Export” tab and fill in all the information you want to be copied to the clipboard. Then save the entire tab to your desktop or any other directory.
How to Install Google Chrome Passwords?
How to Use GooglePass?
- When you open the GooglePass program, you will see many listed sites and other information.
- Select all the information in the list by clicking on the “ctrl + a” combination.
- Then click the save icon in the upper left of the GooglePass window.
- Type the name of the file you will save and after selecting which directory to save, click “Save.”
- Enter the directory you saved and open your file.
- In the file you open, you can view the sites and your passwords stored on the sites.
- It is also possible to find out if your password is strong with the GooglePass application.
How to Uninstall GooglePass?
- Log in to the “Control Panel” on the “Start Menu” of your computer.
- Click on “Programs” from the Control Panel window that opens.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program” under the “Programs and Features” heading.
- In the window that you will see, there are all the programs installed on your computer.
- Find the “GooglePass” application among these programs.
- Right-click on the GooglePass application and press “Uninstall.”
- Confirm the deletion.
Do we recommend that you read our previous BatteryBar Download Windows 10 article?