LibreOffice Download? The LibreOffice program is an office software program developed for those who need office software on their computer. The version, which to users as a beta in 2010, started to serve with its original version in 2011.
It can work with both Windows and Mac computers as well as Linux. Thanks to this application, you can have a good office experience on your computer. According to the known, it has 10 million users on Mac and Windows and 15 million users on Linux.
How to Install LibreOffice?
To install the LibreOffice program, you need to follow a few steps. The steps you need to follow for the installation as follows;
After entering the address, click on Download the latest version under the main founder text.
- “LibreOffice” With this step, the download process begins.
- When downloading, click on the application and select the run option.
- Complete the setup process by following the instructions shown to you.
- You can start using the LibreOffice application at the end of the steps.
How to Use LibreOffice?
Using the LibreOffice application does not force users. It is a program that can help use in a short time with a few uses. It can be as follows.
- There is various software in the LibreOffice application. This software includes Writer, Math, Base, Charts, and Calcs.
- By using this software, all office programs can run without any problems.
- After logging into the application, you can view the software.
- MS Office programs, you can use all software compatible with other office programs.
- There is no need to deal with things like format conversion during use.
How to Uninstall LibreOffice?
The process of uninstalling the LibreOffice program is among the issues that many people wonder about. Removal after installation is not the same as standard removal steps. For the LibreOffice program to be, the following must be on the terminal;
- The sudo apt-get remove –purge LibreOffice *
- sudo apt-get clean
- sudo apt-get
After typing these codes in the terminal, you can delete LibreOffice from your computer. You will not completely delete the software from your computer when you delete.
How to Download LibreOffice for Windows
How to Download LibreOffice for Windows 10. Although its releases under the GNU General Public License (GPL) are very like how you would get any software. Go to the link below to download the latest full version of LibreOffice for Windows 10.
A newer version may have been released under LibreOffice 6.1.0 or since this article was written. Select Windows Vista for your operating system or Vista for the Windows for the software to work. Then select the Windows x86_xen-SA card for the software to run or Xen-SA for older systems.
After selecting the platform and operating system, select the desired download option from the drop-down list on the left. Read the license agreement after choosing a download option. After reading the agreement, click the Download button in the toolbar.
The following window will open; A Windows Explorer-like interface will open with a tree diagram showing all the folders and files in the program. Select a “tools” folder to download the necessary program files and support services. Once done, the installer will ask you for the location of the uploaded files.
Do we recommend that you read our previous Defraggler Download article?