Defraggler download as the disk defragmentation program. This program merges disks as well as files and folders. There is also an automatic defragmentation feature as a result of opening the computer. The operation of the Defraggler program does not slow down the speed of the computer. The program checks the files and creates blocks of different colors. You can choose which files to combine by choosing these colors. There is also a special merging feature according to the size of the files.
We can list the features of the Defraggler program as follows:
- It provides repairs of fragmented files.
- It helps to read and write files.
- Unites the empty spaces between the drives without shredding.
- With the Defraggler program, you can set your files to work daily, weekly, or monthly.
- You have full control of the merged drives, files, and folders.
- It helps your computer to run faster by preventing it from slowing down.
- On the computer, the program runs in the background, preventing you from.
- This program is suitable for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
How to Install Defraggler?
- First, click on the link “Defraggler.”
- Then click on the “Download Free Edition” tab.
- In a few minutes, the program will land on your computer.
How to Use Defraggler?
- After downloading the program to the computer for free, select the language of the program in Turkish via the “Language Options” tab.
- Once the language has, select the files, you want to merge in order.
- Then choose “Combine Drive.”
- After your choice, the merged files will appear on the screen.
How to Uninstall Defraggler?
- On computers with Windows 10 operating systems, you need to click on the “Start” menu to uninstall the program.
- Select the “Settings” tab from this menu.
- In the section on the tab, go to “System,” “Applications,” “Properties.”
- Click on the last program and click the “Uninstall” button at the bottom.
- All data relating to the program will flow from your computer.
- For Windows 7, 10, you can say “Programs” and remove Defraggler from the “Control Panel” tab.