Defraggler download as the disk defragmentation program. This program merges disks as well as files and folders. There is also an automatic defragmentation feature due to opening the computer. The operation of the Defraggler program does not slow down the computer’s speed. The program checks the files and creates blocks of different colors. You can choose which files to combine by choosing these colors. There is also a unique merging feature according to the size of the files.
We can list the features of the Defraggler program as follows:
- It provides repairs of fragmented files.
- It helps to read and write files.
- Unites the empty spaces between the drives without shredding.
- With the Defraggler program, you can set your files to work daily, weekly, or monthly.
- You have full control of the merged drives, files, and folders.
- It helps your computer to run faster by preventing it from slowing down.
- The program runs in the background on the computer, preventing you from.
- This program is suitable for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
How to Install Defraggler?
- First, click on the link “Defraggler.”
- Then click on the “Download Free Edition” tab.
- In a few minutes, the program will land on your computer.
How to Use Defraggler?
- After downloading the program to the computer for free, select the program’s language in Turkish via the “Language Options” tab.
- Once the language has been, select the files you want to merge in order.
- Then choose “Combine Drive.”
- After your choice, the merged files will appear on the screen.
How to Uninstall Defraggler?
- On Windows 10 operating systems computers, you need to click on the “Start” menu to uninstall the program.
- Select the “Settings” tab from this menu.
- In the section on the tab, go to “System,” “Applications,” and “Properties.”
- Click the last program and the “Uninstall” button at the bottom.
- All data relating to the program will flow from your computer.
- For Windows 7, and 10, you can say “Programs” and remove Defraggler from the “Control Panel” tab.
Download Defragger to Speed Up Windows 10
Do we recommend that you read our previous CDBurnerXP Download an article?