Recovering your deleted files may be possible through some applications. One of these applications will appear as a FreeUndelete application. When you delete a file or want to re-upload a deleted file to your device, get help from the FreeUndelete app. For this, this application must on your device. To get the application, “FreeUndelete” log in to and download can via this address. Then you need to complete the application setup and start using it.
How to Install FreeUndelete?
To install the FreeUndelete application on your computer, wait for the download to complete. After the download, the steps you need to follow will be as follows;
- After entering the site and pressing the download option, the application will on your computer in a short time.
- The installation process is complete, click on the application.
- A screen opens for you to install.
- You need to click install from this screen and follow the commands.
- If you follow these steps, you will be ready to use the FreeUndelete application.
- You can then upload your deleted files back to your computer.
How to Use FreeUndelete?
The FreeUndelete application is very simple to use and you will have the opportunity to reinstall many of your deleted files with the help of this application.
- It helps you to restore your files in the recycle bin, as well as your files in the trash of Windows.
- Run the application to reload your file.
- Then select the files you want to restore by entering them in the trash through the application.
- Finally, press the reload.
At the end of these short and simple steps, you will re-upload your deleted files to your computer. You can find your files in the folder they were in before.
How to Uninstall FreeUndelete?
No special effort to uninstall the FreeUndelete application. When you do not want to use the application, you can remove it from your computer without any problems. The FreeUndelete app is free and does not make any extra requests from you when uninstalling. Selecting where the application and pressing the delete button will be enough to complete the deletion. All transactions out free of charge. After you have done your process, you do not want the application to stop on your computer, you can perform the deletion at any time. If you want to reload it later, you can do the same installation again.