What is MyPoint Connector?
What is the MyPoint connector? How can it help your business? There are many questions you can ask yourself when planning to sell or build your network application. A connector is a primary key for any application you may have. You cannot run your business without it.
Connectors bring many benefits to your business. It allows you to create applications that can integrate into any system. You can combine all the data with your point to make working with any system much more accessible. You can include many systems in your subject, and you need to keep updating your system with all new software.
How to Install MyPoint Connector?
- Requirements for Windows devices: Your device must have one of the versions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2003; If your version of PowerPoint is one of Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013.
- One of the Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), and Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 or 2011 versions.
- One of Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8) versions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2004, 2008, or 2011 versions.
How to Use MyPoint Connector?
- When installing the application, click the application icon in the lower right corner on Windows and the OS X devices’ dock section.
- All you have to do is connect your phone to the WiFi network. After this process, the name of your first device will appear on your phone’s screen.
- You can open the presentation you want and check it with the help of it.
How to Uninstall MyPoint Connector?
- On Windows devices, in the lower left corner is Start Key> Control Panel> Applications> Add / Remove Application> Mark Mypoint Connector> Confirm.
- After clicking the spotlight search button (top left) on Mac OS X devices, you can drag the MyPoint Connector application to the trash can to complete the process.