Google Chrome Pop Up Blocker Extension
How to do Disable Pop-Up on Google Cgrome (WINDOWS)
By default, Chrome will notify you when a pop-up is blocked and give you an option to see it. To turn off the pop-up blocker, follow these instructions:
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Content Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended), click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).
By clicking the ellipsis icon on your mouse -> Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Select ‘Content settings’ under ‘Privacy’ -> Select ‘Pop-ups’ under ‘Show pop-ups of any site’ Do not allow.
Google’s pop-up blocker to add trusted URLs. Google Chrome failed the local ad test in the pop-up test. In addition to challenging pop-ups, all the different ads appeared. Google Chrome also includes a tracking cookie blocker. The web browser has a good structure, but the pop-up blocker performance is insufficient.
How to do Disable Pop Up Blocker on Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox has few features for the built-in pop-up blocker. It can block pop-ups, track cookies and safelists for different websites. You can access pop-up blocker settings by clicking the Menu button -> Options -> Content panel -> Unblock pop-up window (this will disable all pop-ups).
How to do Disable Pop Up Blocker Opera
Opera has a web browser that offers good privacy features and the best pop-up blocking. He also passed all the tests on popup.testing.com. Opera is the best ad-blocking browser for functionality compared to other web browsers and third-party blockers. It also allows good pop-ups and unwanted pop-ups blocked by IP filtering. Thus, it is considered the best ad-blocking web browser.