What is X-Mouse Button Control?
X-mouse button control is a utility for controlling a computer mouse. It can use with other software. If using your X-application software, click the mouse Buttons icon from the menu. Under the input devices category, click the checkbox for X-mouse. Click the radio button to enable it if it is not installed in the device list.
Then click the ‘Map Keys’ tab under the input devices subcategory in the main menu. Use the X-mouse button to start the mapping. The function key will change to the map key. Click the radio button to view a list of known X map keys. You may need some extra help. Search for ‘x-map.’ If you need help locating a specific X-MAP key, ask one of the X-mouse driver support technicians for help.
How to Install X-Mouse Button Control?
- The link to “X-Mouse” is accessed via the internet.
- In this context, the ‘free download’ title from the screen.
With the process, the program’s latest version descends to the lower right corner of the panel.
- By clicking on the file, the ‘run’ box.
- Click on the “advance” and “install” options in the new windows coming to the panel.
- At the end of the steps, X-Mouse Button Control on the device.
How to Use X-Mouse Button Control?
- Double-click on the X-Mouse Button Control file located on the desktop.
- Click on the” Default ” heading in the interface window that opens.
- In the new window that opens after the application, application titles are registered on the computer. This title is game files.
- To determine in advance which application and game file the changes made with.
- The mouse will be valid; click on the relevant file names from the region in the list and click on the “OK” box.
- In the new panel that appears, the critical functions of the mouse as left, right, and middle in tabs.
- By clicking the selection bars across these tabs, all the tasks can lead to the keys. One of these tasks is to assign macros.
- Click on the preferred task from the list and click on the “apply” box.
- After these steps, the selected job is out with a single mouse button on the specified game or application file.
How to Uninstall X-Mouse Button Control?
- Click the Start Menu icon at the bottom right of the desktop.
- Click the “Control Panel,” “Programs,” and “Remove Programs” tabs below the list reflecting the transaction.
- After the process, the programs are registered on the whole computer.
- Right-click on the X-Mouse Button Control and click on the ‘remove’ heading that appears.
- With these steps, the X-Mouse Button Control.
Do we recommend that you read our previous Sound Booster Download Windows article?