- A link to “Shutdown” via the internet.
- Click on the ‘download’ box on the page.
- With this process, the file goes down to the lower right corner of the desktop.
- By clicking on the file, the “run” command.
- Then, “move forward” and “install” titles from the windows on the panel.
In this context, Shutdown Timer on the computer. After the setup process, time adjustments enter the interface. The program has a straightforward user interface—operations with a single-time definition and approval.
How to Use a Shutdown Timer?
- The Shutdown Timer program file on the desktop is double-clicking.
- The number of hours after which the computer wants to shut down into the space in the window area opened.
- After the process, click the “Shut Down” command in the same place.
How to Stop the Windows Shutdown Timer in Windows?
Shutdown Scheduler is a useful tool that Microsoft has integrated into the Windows Task Manager. It helps your computer “scan” through all its processes and shut down when the time comes. It allows you to schedule a task to run at specific time intervals.
Yet, there are times when using this helpful feature can be problematic. And if you’re not careful, you can make your computer unstable and not functioning. You can use a simple trick to disable this utility without damaging your computer.
The problem with using the ShutdownTimer is that it runs in the background and runs until you remove it. This is an interior design, according to Microsoft. Because you do not need to restart your computer, you can set a specific time to shut down completely.
Unfortunately, Shutdown Timer has many more options you can use. It is often confused with a Windows Task Manager tool called Windows Task Manager.
How to Uninstall Shutdown Timer?
- By clicking the “Start Menu” icon in the lower right corner of the desktop screen, input.
- Click on the “Control Panel” tab on the list opened with the transaction.
- Click on the ‘Programs’ title from the new screen that opens.
- Click on ‘Uninstall a Program from the options listed under the title.
- In this context, applications and programs are registered on the computer in the new panel.
- Right-click on the ShutdownTimer header and select the “remove” command.
Do we recommend that you read our previous X-Mouse Button Control Download article?