What is Unlocker?
What is Unlocker? Unlocker is a software utility designed for the sole purpose of unlocking Windows PC. It does this by changing the operating system settings, thus eliminating the need to reinstall the operating system. This means that instead of losing unsaved data, you can reaccess it. There are many advantages to unlocking your Windows PC. Some of them are as follows:
It helps you unlock and remove files that Windows computers usually refuse to delete. When you try to delete an important file or folder on your Windows computer, it usually refuses to do so. Instead, it displays a message saying that another user or program is already using the file. Yet, if you have the software, you can remove the file yourself and then try again. This way, you can save yourself the embarrassment of reinstalling the operating system, which is necessary if you want to unlock your PC.
Unlocker Program Download?
How to Install Unlocker?
- By entering “Unlocker” you can find the latest version of the application, you can download it from here.
- After starting the download, you will have to wait until the application. When the installation, the installation comes to the installation stage.
- All you have to do during the installation phase is to right-click and run the application.
- Running, follow the directions on the windows that come up and press the Next button.
- After doing these operations, the installation process and you can proceed to delete the files you no longer want.
How to Use Unlocker?
- When you open the program, you will see a window that says Add on the opening screen.
- Using the Insert Here option, you need to select the file or application you want to manipulate.
- Press Add to locate the file and upload the file to the program.
- After adding, select the Unlock option and place the problem file on the actionable location.
- After unlocking, whatever you want to do on the file, you can start performing it.